AudioBeats.net went online in the summer of 2007. It is a user-built database of livesets: DJ's, live acts, artist, events, concerts, radio stations, radio shows, podcasts and their according dates,
tracklists and file details, etc.
The site is created by the AudioBeats Development Team.
Don't be scared by the following text, it's simply indispensable for any website like this. For questions contact: info via audiobeats.net
AudioBeats.net ("AudioBeats", the "Service"), is provided to you ("User") under these agreements and any operating rules or policies that may be published by AudioBeats. The following statements are written in English language but valid in any legal system, no matter if User has read or understood them. They comprise the entire agreement between User and AudioBeats and supersedes all prior agreements between the parties regarding the subject matter contained herein. By using AudioBeats in any way, you are indicating your agreement to be bound by all of the terms and conditions as stated below.
If not stated otherwise, all textual content on AudioBeats created by the community is released under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Netherlands license: You may copy and alter parts of it and distribute it online without attributing (giving credits to) AudioBeats as long as you distribute it under the same or a similar license.
- Privacy Statement: AudioBeats has created this privacy statement in order to demonstrate our firm commitment to privacy. The following discloses the information gathering and dissemination practices for AudioBeats.
- Your Private Information: AudioBeats does not give out any of your private information except what you have already made public (profile info, comments, etc.). AudioBeats does not give or sells email addresses or any other data to any third party.
- AudioBeats comes without any warranties, representations or guarantees of any kind.
- User is responsible for his actions, including but not limited to using, contributing or manipulating the database in any way, e.g. editing pages, posting comments or clicking external links.
- External Links: The Service, or relevant third parties, may provide links to other websites or resources. Because AudioBeats has no control over such sites and resources, you acknowledge and agree that AudioBeats is not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products, or other materials on or available from such sites or resources, nor when the content was changed to illegal content after the link was added on AudioBeats. You further acknowledge and agree that AudioBeats shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such site or resource.
- Images: All images are added for promotional use and copyrighted by their respective copyright owners.
Terms of Service
AudioBeats may at any time revise the TOS by updating this posting.
By using AudioBeats, User agrees to be bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to determine the then-current TOS to which you are bound.
User's continued use of AudioBeats constitutes an affirmative: (1) acknowledgment by User of the TOS and TOS modifications; and (2) agreement by User to abide and be bound by the TOS and TOS modifications.
AudioBeats reserves the right to modify or discontinue the Service without any notice to User.
User is solely responsible for the contents of his or her transmissions through the Service. User's use of the Service is subject to all applicable local, state, national and international laws and regulations. User agrees: (1) to comply with German law regarding the transmission of technical data exported from Germany through the Service; (2) not to use the Service for illegal purposes; (3) not to interfere or disrupt networks connected to the Service; and (4) to comply with all regulations, policies and procedures of networks connected to the Service. The Service makes use of the Internet to send and receive certain messages; therefore, User's conduct is subject to Internet regulations, policies and procedures. User will not use the Service for chain letters, junk mail, spamming or any use of distribution lists to any person who has not given specific permission to be included in such a process. User agrees not to transmit through the Service any unlawful, harassing, libelous, abusive, threatening, or harmful material of any kind or nature. User further agrees not to transmit any material that encourages conduct that could constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any applicable local, state, national or international law or regulation. Attempts to gain unauthorized access to other computer systems are prohibited. User shall not interfere with another User's use and enjoyment of the Service or another entity's use and enjoyment of similar services. AudioBeats may, at its sole discretion, immediately terminate Service should User's conduct fail to conform with these terms and conditions of the TOS.
You agree that AudioBeats, in its sole descretion, may terminate your password or account, and remove and discard any content within the Service, for any reason, including and without limitation, the lack of use, or if AudioBeats finds that you have violated or acted inconsistently with the letter or spirit of the TOS. You agree that any termination of your access to the Service under any provision of this TOS may be effected without prior notice, and acknowledge and agree that AudioBeats may immediately deactivate or delete your AudioBeats account and any or all related information and files. AudioBeats reserves the right to bar any further access to such files or the Service. You agree that AudioBeats shall not be liable to you or any third-party for any termination of your access to the Service. Should User object to any terms and conditions of the TOS or any subsequent modifications thereto or become dissatisfied with the Service in any way, User's only recourse is to immediately discontinue use of the Service. Upon termination of the Service, User's right to use the Service and Software immediately ceases. User shall have no right and AudioBeats will have no obligation thereafter to forward any unread or unsent messages to User or any third party.